- This event has passed.
Darwyn Scheffert Benefit
January 26 @ 4:00 pm - January 27 @ 12:00 amFree
A lifetime resident of Monona, IA, Darwyn Scheffert is fighting Metastatic Lung Cancer – with new Muscular Metastases – that has spread to other areas of his body. At this difficult time, Darwyn is unable to work. All monies raised during this benefit event will help Darwyn with his medical expenses, medications & transportation to & from his out-of-state chemotherapy treatments.
- BBQ Pork Dinner (Free Will Donation)
- 50/50 Raffle ($10/ticket)
- Raffle Prize Drawings throughout Event (6 tickets for $5 Donation)
- Bid on Choice Silent Auction Prizes
- Live 70s, 80s, 90s Hard Rock Music by “Trixy Tang” of Grand Rapids, MI