The Rotary Lights in Riverside Park
- Rotary Lights is a free event for the community
- Please consider bringing a food donation to help feed the hungry of the Coulee Region and/or a cash donation to keep the project going.
- Santa will be in the park opening night through December 23rd (there is no charge to see Santa).
- Live Nativity on Saturdays and Sundays leading up to Christmas!
- Live entertainment by various groups is in the Ice Castle Monday-Friday evenings before Christmas.
- Carriage rides are available on select nights ($20/couple or $30/family/load, check our website or Cinderella Carriage’s website for the schedule). S’mores will be provided on select nights. Hot Chocolate and other warm refreshments are always available for purchase at the gingerbread house.
- For more information, click here!
Photo Credit: Bob Good
Do you have an event?
Add your event now for FREE!
What's up this weekend!?!
Sign up and we'll shoot a weekly email of some things that are happening Around River City!